Philip D Rinaldi Funeral Service continues to perform burial and cremation services for families of the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area community.
We are here to help and serve you. Contact us at (301)585-4050 at any hour.
We have instituted some guidelines to help serve our community in this unprecedented time in history.
The following Maryland state mandate order is in place until further notice:
ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF MARYLAND
As of 03/31/2020
Gatherings Larger than 10 Persons is Prohibited including;
- Social, community, spiritual, religious, recreational, leisure, and sporting gatherings and events (“large gatherings and events”) of more than 10 people are hereby prohibited at all locations and venues, including but not limited to parades, festivals, conventions, and fundraisers.
- Planned large gatherings and events must be canceled or postponed until after termination of the state of emergency and the proclamation of the catastrophic health emergency has been rescinded.
The staff at Philip D. Rinaldi Funeral Services continues to monitor the ongoing pandemic of the Coronavirus ( COVID-19).
As first responders in the death care industry, our first thought is for the safety and well-being of our staff and the general public. It is our hope that you & your loved ones are staying well during these challenging times.
A known key factor to slow the spread of the virus as much as possible is SOCIAL DISTANCING.
With this in mind, along with the directive from the CDC & the Office of the Governor for the State of Maryland, effective immediately:
- We are asking that each person that plans to visit the funeral home make every effort to ensure they do not have a fever or flu like symptoms.
- We will be limiting the number of family members that can come to the funeral home for arrangements, to not more than 2-3 people and it is best to call for an appointment.
- The number of funeral attendees is restricted to immediate family only or no more than 10 people.
- Take everyday precautions to keep space between yourself and others
- We will not be publishing any service dates and times on our website and we strongly suggest the same for any newspaper publications or social media.
- We are aggressively cleaning our office surfaces and building hardware.
- We may from day to day alter our office on-site availability, therefore please call before coming to our office.
Please check our website for updates, as we will likely need to make additional adjustments as appropriate.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this worldwide health crisis.
Below are helpful COVID19 links: